Submit Content to the RTC!
Published October 02, 2014
We ♥ user generated content.
Why you should submit content to the RTC:
- To showcase law enforcement successes and community outreach in your country.
- To praise law enforcement efforts on complex cases or offer constructive criticism of how to handle things better.
- To offer encouragement to others who are up against similar professional challenges.
- To provide best practices to others, as learned on the job.
- To have an area to pitch new ideas or processes to receive professional feedback.
Ideas for content to submit to RTC:
*Kindly remember to submit/post content that is professionally appropriate and relevant.
- Photos / Videos / Audio of Events
- White papers / Proposals
- Opinion Editorials / Commentary
- First-Hand News Reports on Current Situations
- Upcoming Events or Opportunities for Other Alumni
Security concerns and where content can be posted:
*Security is important to us. You may of course request that your name is withheld from Blog or Newsletter postings (credit can be given in a format such as: "RTC Alumni - Investigator - Accra, Ghana"), or, you can state whether you'd like it [Blog entry] public or password protected.
- RTC Blog (public or password protected (provided to RTC Alumni only)).
- RTC Monthly Newsletter sent to all Alumni (can link back to the blog, public or password protected, as well).
- RTC Groups (you are encouraged to post content directly to any of the RTC Groups in the Group Directory).
- RTC Facebook or Twitter.
How to submit content:
- Email email@example.com (put: "Submitting Content" in the subject line). (Upload photos and videos directly from your mobile.)
- Post within any of the Groups you've joined in the Portal's Group Directory.
- Post to the Facebook or Twitter accounts.